1. All final edited photographs will be sent to the owner on a presentation USB Dongle
2. Photoshoot will take place across a morning, afternoon or (time of year permitting) evening - Approx 3-4 hours (times can be varied, e.g. shoot 10-2 etc)
3. This time is inclusive of any travel between shooting locations, set up time or any other necessary actions whilst photographer is with vehicle owner
4. A3 print is selected by the owner and printed on archival quality, Fuji photo rag.
5. Print must be chosen within 6 months of receiving images.
6. Once vehicle photo shoot is purchased, it must be redeemed within 12 months. Please be aware that spring and summer months are extremely busy for me at weekends, with commitments to motorsport and wedding clients, please have a selection of dates in mind. I will accommodate as much as possible.
7. Whilst I am always delighted to travel for my work, any bookings that fall out of Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire or Wiltshire will attract a mileage and time levy of 45pence per mile
8. Photoshoot can take place at the persons home or at a location(s) of your choice. Any permissions needed must be sought by the vehicle owner, and any insurances, tax or roadworthiness tests are the vehicle owners responsibility.
9. Shooting at a location other than the vehicle owners home is at your own risk, whilst I myself am fully covered with public liability insurance, this does not stretch to the vehicle owner or parties attached to them.
10. Whilst some small tweaking of the final photographs is acceptable (e.g. you would like a copy of something in black and white), excessive further editing is not possible within the package. I will always accommodate small edits where I can though.
11. If you have any creative ideas/examples of shots you like please do speak up, this is your shoot! But bare in mind I do have my own style, I am fully confident you will love the photographs I produce for you though!
12. Refunds are not possible because of repeated poor weather, this is out of my control. I will work with you as much as possible around re-booking because of terrible weather conditions though.